Membership Club Terms, Refunds & Cancellations Policy
- All members have the right to cancel their memberships at anytime without limitation.
- Members simply need to login to the Members’ Club, edit their subscription order and select "Cancel". Please note, you will still have access to the club until the end of the current billing period (1st-1st each month). After this time your profile will be removed from the website and your login details disabled.
- We are happy to offer you a refund on any membership purchased within 7 days from purchase if you change your mind. Please contact us to arrange a refund.
PRICE, OTHER FEES AND TAXES
- You agree to pay the Price and a Delivery Fee (if applicable) when You place an Order.
- The Products in your Order are charged at the Price specified on the Website at the time you place the Order.
- Prices and Delivery Fees are in Australian dollars ($AUD) and include GST (where applicable).
- If you have placed an Recurring Order at a particular price, then we will supply the Product(s) at that Price .
- Orders must be placed using an approved payment method.
- We reserve the right to undertake, or engage a third party to undertake, fraud detection procedures to verify that the Order and credit card details are genuine and that You are the legitimate cardholder.
- Your Order will not be processed or delivered if a payment has not been approved by us.
- Orders must be placed in accordance with the Order and Delivery Policy.
- By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on the Website subject to these Terms.
- You will receive an electronic Order confirmation from us as soon as practicable after you have placed your Order and made payment in full.
- The electronic Order confirmation is an acknowledgement that we have received your Order and does not constitute the acceptance of the Order.
- An Order will be accepted, and an agreement between She Mentors and You, will be formed once your payment has been received and approved, your debit or credit card has been debited via Shopify Payments, PayPal, Stripe, ReCharge and any additional verification procedures have been undertaken by us or a third party.
- Once you have placed your Order, you cannot cancel or revoke your Order unless expressly provided for in these Terms. However, you can return Products under the Returns Policy.
- We reserve the right at any time after the receipt of the Order to reject or cancel the Order for any reason including without limitation unavailability of stock; withdrawal of stock; an error in the price, image or description of the Product; an incorrect or incomplete Order; or unapproved payments, . If we reject or cancel your order, we will immediately notify You by email or phone using the email address or number(s) provided by You. If applicable, we will refund any payment made by You by using the original tender and method used by You to place the Order.
- To the extent permitted by law, She Mentors will not be liable to You for any loss or damage suffered by You or any third party as a consequence of the cancellation of an Order for any reason.