Terms and Conditions
- Individual members have the right to cancel their memberships at anytime without limitation.
- Members simply need to login to their dashboard - Profile - Memberships - Update Plan. Then simply press "Cancel". Please note, you will still have access to our community until the end of the current billing period. After this time your profile will be removed from the website and your login details disabled.
Corporate Memberships & Partners
1. If you are a corporate member and partner please provide 60 days notice period in writing to email@example.com. This gives us time to contact your employees, notify them of the termination and ensure that all mentor hours have been fulfilled and registered events attended.
2. Corporate members and partners billed annually must cancel their membership 60 days before the next billing cycle. Reminder emails will be sent 60 days prior to charging.
We are happy to offer you a refund on any membership purchased within 72 hours from purchase if you change your mind or the service has has been 'unfit for the purpose you asked for' or 'not delivered in reasonable time'. Please contact us to arrange a refund and we will be happy to assist. This applies to both single memberships and corporate memberships.
- You agree to authorise a recurring payment fee, processed by Stripe, when you join the membership. This auto-renews every 30 days and can be cancelled anytime.
- The Products in your Order are charged at the Price specified on the Website at the time you place the Order.
- Prices are in Australian dollars ($AUD)
- If you have placed a Recurring Order at a particular price, then we will supply the Product(s) at that Price for the entirety of your membership.
- Orders must be placed using an approved payment method.
- We reserve the right to undertake, or engage a third party to undertake, fraud detection procedures to verify that the Order and credit card details are genuine and that You are the legitimate cardholder.
- Your Order will not be processed or delivered if a payment is declined
- Orders must be placed in accordance with the Order & Delivery Policy.
- By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on the Website subject to these Terms.
- You will receive an electronic Order confirmation from us after you have placed your Order and made payment in full.
- The electronic Order confirmation is an acknowledgement that we have received your Order and does not constitute the acceptance of the Order.
- An Order will be accepted, and an agreement between She Mentors and You, will be formed once your payment has been received and approved, your debit or credit card has been debited via Shopify Payments, PayPal, Stripe, ReCharge and any additional verification procedures have been undertaken by us or a third party.
- Once you have placed your Order, you cannot cancel or revoke your Order unless expressly provided for in these Terms.
- We reserve the right at any time after the receipt of the Order to reject or cancel the Order for any reason including without limitation unavailability of stock; withdrawal of stock; an error in the price, image or description of the Product; an incorrect or incomplete Order; or unapproved payments, . If we reject or cancel your order, we will immediately notify You by email or phone using the email address or number(s) provided by You. If applicable, we will refund any payment made by You by using the original tender and method used by You to place the Order.
- To the extent permitted by law, She Mentors will not be liable to You for any loss or damage suffered by You or any third party as a consequence of the cancellation of an Order for any reason.
- Mentoring is defined as a professional relationship (not a legal business partnership) between the Mentor and the Mentee. It is designed to facilitate an open exchange of ideas, skills and knowledge; to inspire the Mentee to maximise personal and professional potential. It should not be treated as specific 'advice'.
- The Mentee is solely responsible for creating and implementing her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the mentoring relationship. As such, the Customer agrees that the Mentor, nor She Mentors Pty Ltd, is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided.
- Mentee understands mentoring is not "therapy" or "coaching", and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- She Mentors makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the mentoring services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall She Mentors be liable to the Customer for any indirect, consequential or special damages as a result of services it provides.