Terms and Conditions
- Customers who purchase a monthly recurring membership have the right to cancel their memberships at anytime without limitation.
- To cancel, customers can email firstname.lastname@example.org or login to their dashboard - Profile - Memberships - Update Plan. Then simply press "Cancel". Please note, you will still have access to our community until the end of the current billing period. After this time your profile will be removed from the website and your login details disabled.
- Customers who choose to purchase an annual membership agree to a 12-month minimum commitment in advance. At the end of this billing cycle membership will automatically renew for the same period of time, unless cancelled.
- To cancel at the end of the current billing period, customers can email email@example.com or login to their dashboard - Profile - Memberships - Update Plan. Then simply press "Cancel". Please note, you will still have access to our community until the end of the current billing period. After this time your profile will be removed from the website and your login details disabled.
Corporate Memberships & Partners
1. Corporate Partners agree to a 12-month minimum commitment in advance. If, after this time, you would like to cancel the service with She Mentors, please provide 60 days notice period in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. This gives us time to contact your employees, notify them of the termination and ensure that all mentor hours have been fulfilled and registered events attended.
2. Corporate members and partners billed annually must cancel their membership 60 days before the next billing cycle in writing to email@example.com. Reminder emails will be sent 60 days prior to charging.
If you deem the service to be 'unfit for purpose' within 30 days of purchase, we will cancel your membership and refund your payment.
After this time, refunds aren't generally given unless we fail to supply the services outlined in our agreement. In this case we may decide to refund part of the fees you've paid (at the discretion of the She Mentors team).
Please note, if you choose to purchase an annual membership you agree to a 12-month minimum commitment. Refund requests will only be considered within the first 30 days of purchase.
- You agree to authorise a recurring payment fee, processed by Stripe, when you join the membership. This auto-renews every 30 days and can be cancelled anytime.
- The Products in your Order are charged at the Price specified on the Website at the time you place the Order.
- Prices are in Australian dollars ($AUD) and include GST
- If you have placed a Recurring Order at a particular price, then we will supply the Product(s) at that Price for the entirety of your membership.
- Orders must be placed using an approved payment method.
- We reserve the right to undertake, or engage a third party to undertake, fraud detection procedures to verify that the Order and credit card details are genuine and that You are the legitimate cardholder.
- Your Order will not be processed or delivered if a payment is declined
- Orders must be placed in accordance with the Order & Delivery Policy.
- By placing an Order, you make an offer to us to purchase the Products you have selected on the Website subject to these Terms.
- You will receive an electronic Order confirmation from us after you have placed your Order and made payment in full.
- The electronic Order confirmation is an acknowledgement that we have received your Order and does not constitute the acceptance of the Order.
- An Order will be accepted, and an agreement between She Mentors and You, will be formed once your payment has been received and approved, your debit or credit card has been debited via Shopify Payments, PayPal, Stripe, ReCharge and any additional verification procedures have been undertaken by us or a third party.
- Once you have placed your Order, you cannot cancel or revoke your Order unless expressly provided for in these Terms.
- We reserve the right at any time after the receipt of the Order to reject or cancel the Order for any reason including without limitation unavailability of stock; withdrawal of stock; an error in the price, image or description of the Product; an incorrect or incomplete Order; or unapproved payments, . If we reject or cancel your order, we will immediately notify You by email or phone using the email address or number(s) provided by You. If applicable, we will refund any payment made by You by using the original tender and method used by You to place the Order.
- To the extent permitted by law, She Mentors will not be liable to You for any loss or damage suffered by You or any third party as a consequence of the cancellation of an Order for any reason.
- Mentoring is defined as a professional relationship (not a legal business partnership) between the Mentor and the Mentee. It is designed to facilitate an open exchange of ideas, skills and knowledge; to inspire the Mentee to maximise personal and professional potential. It should not be treated as specific 'advice'.
- The Mentee is solely responsible for creating and implementing their own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the mentoring relationship. As such, the Customer agrees that the Mentor, nor She Mentors Pty Ltd, is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided.
- Mentee understands mentoring is not "therapy" or "coaching", and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- She Mentors makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the mentoring services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall She Mentors be liable to the Customer for any indirect, consequential or special damages as a result of services it provides.
- Entry is open to permanent residents of Australia only. Entry is not open to persons under the age of 18 years. Employees of the Promoter and their associated agencies and companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The promoter is She Mentors Pty Ltd ACN (“Promoter, She Mentors, we or us”).
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other special offers, discounts or promotions unless indicated otherwise.
- The promotion commences at 9am on 08/09/23, all entries must be received by midnight 22/09/23 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received after this date will be deemed invalid and ineligible to enter the promotion. No extensions will be given under any circumstances.
- To be eligible to enter the draw, entrants must:
- Follow She Mentors on Instagram or LinkedIn
- “Like” the Women in Leadership Summit tile; and
- Tell us, in 25 words or less, who is a woman leader you admire and what you have learned from them.
- Entrants may enter as many times as you like.
- The total prize consists of: 1 X Conference Ticket to Women in Leadership Summit in Sydney on 24-25 October 2023 or the Live Stream Pass, hosted by the Leadership Institute. Prize excludes flights and accommodations.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in it. The winner will be chosen by the She Mentors team at 23/09/2023. All valid entries received within the Promotional Period will be considered. The winner will be notified by the Promoter via Instagram or LinkedIn within 5 working days of the determination. The winner’s name may also be published on She Mentors social media channels and email database.
- In the event that the Promoter is not able to contact the winner(s), the Promoter may select a replacement winner from the remaining valid entries submitted at the same time and place on 12/2/2020 in order to distribute the unclaimed prize. By submitting your entry you also consent to participating in any unclaimed prize judgement process. The replacement winner(s) will be notified by the Promoter via Instagram or LinkedIn within 5 working days and their name may be published on the Kayser Lingerie website.
- The winner will receive their prize within 7 days of the determination.
- The prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if incomplete, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- All entrants consent to the publication of their name on the Promoter’s website, Instagram page, LinkedIn, Facebook page and/or Twitter Account in the event of becoming the competition winner.
- Entrants participate in this promotion at their own sole risk, and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its officers, employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, damages, losses, injuries, costs, and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or its prizes including the collection, delivery and/or use of prizes, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter, its employees and agents.