Community Code Of Conduct
Congratulations on joining She Mentors, you are about to embark on a truly special experience.
In order to maintain the generous spirit of the group, we ask all members to agree to our Community Code Of Conduct:
I agree to:
- Offer support and guidance to other members in the community
- Share my knowledge and experience when booked for a Mentor Hour
- Respond in a timely manner to Mentor Hour bookings
- Tell the Mentee if I don't feel equipped to help (this is totally fine!)
- Be respectful, kind and courteous at all times
- Prepare for my Mentor Hours as best I can
- Always book Mentor Hours through the platform (not on Facebook and LinkedIn) to ensure the mentor doesn’t get double-booked
- Share any negative feedback with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alert admin if your mentor doesn’t respond to your booking within 3-5 working days
- Read the ‘Mentoring Services’ outlined in terms and conditions
I understand that:
- I do not need to provide coaching or ‘advice’. Simply sharing my knowledge is enough
- Anything discussed in Mentor Hours remains private and confidential
- Mentors are not available for ongoing, repeat-bookings
- If I need ongoing support from a specific Mentor, I will organise this externally and offer to pay
- If life gets busy and I’m unable to commit to The Mentor Hour, I can pause my membership for up to three months by emailing the team at email@example.com
- The She Mentors team may share content posted in the Facebook group across other social platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn. We refrain from sharing sensitive and personal stories, however, if you wish for us to keep your content private, feel free to send us an email to let us know
- This is a pitch-free space. No hidden agendas.
If you notice that someone is not abiding by the Community Code please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Got more questions about the membership? Read our FAQs or get in touch directly, we always love to hear from you.