Community Code Of Conduct
Congratulations on being a part of She Mentors, you are embarking on a truly special experience and we can't thank you enough for making a difference.
In order to maintain the generous spirit of the group, we ask all members to agree to our Community Code Of Conduct:
I agree to:
- Offer support and guidance to other members in the community
- Share my knowledge and experience when booked for a Mentor Hour
- Always try to respond to Mentor Hour bookings via email within 3-5 working days
- Be respectful, kind and courteous during Mentor Hours
- Always book Mentor Hours through the platform (not on Facebook and LinkedIn) to ensure the mentor doesn’t get double-booked
- Share any negative feedback with email@example.com
- Alert admin if your mentor doesn’t respond to your booking within 3-5 working days
- Read the ‘Mentoring Services’ outlined in terms and conditions
I understand that:
- This is a pitch-free space. Please refrain from any direct selling or unsolicited promotion of your services in Mentor Hours.
- I am not expected to provide coaching or give direct ‘advice’. Simply sharing my knowledge is enough
- Some issues discussed in Mentor Hours are private and confidential. Please make sure this is communicated to your Mentor/Mentee during the session
- Mentors are not available for ongoing, repeat-bookings through the platform.
- If I need ongoing support from a specific Mentor, I will organise this externally and offer to pay
- If life gets busy and I’m unable to commit to The Mentor Hour, I can pause my membership for up to three months by emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If I genuinely don't feel equipped to help or there is a conflict of interest, I can decline a Mentor Hour by clicking 'Instantly Decline' in the email booking
- If I need to cancel my booking, I will let the other party know straight away and CC email@example.com to all email comms
- The She Mentors team may share content posted in the Facebook group across other social platforms, such as Facebook and LinkedIn. We refrain from sharing sensitive and personal stories, however, if you wish for us to keep your content private, feel free to send us an email to let us know
If you feel that someone is using She Mentors in a non-genuine way please reach out to us. Got more questions about the membership? Read our FAQs or get in touch directly, we always love to hear from you.